About Me

My photo
Welcome to the world of twin preschoolers. Every day is an adventure! This blog is a way for me to share a little of what life is like with twin boys. The adventure never ends. On most days, they make me wonder what would happen if “babies drooled the world”! One thing I know for sure is they would win most of the battles! In an ideal world, I’d love to write children’s books. The title of this blog is obviously a play on words (If babies ruled the world). It came to me one day when I was wiping a drool covered face for probably the 100th time. I think it would be a fun title for a book. Maybe one day the boys’ adventures will inspire me to finally write that book. Until then, I’ll have fun wondering what truly would happen if babies drooled the world!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tsunami

We were awoken this morning by a phone call at 5 a.m. from a friend wanting to know if we had heard anything about the base being evacuated because of tsunami. What a great way to start the weekend! It didn't take long after that for Tom's phone and Blackberry to start going off. The long and short of it is, yes, there is a tsunami on its way to Hawaii. However, we are in a safe zone and should be fine. I will try to take some pictures of the ocean from our balcony this afternoon when it's supposed to be here. While I used to complain about hurricanes in North Carolina, at least in North Carolina you can actually evacuate if you need to. Seriously, where does one evacuate to when on an island! I will update later with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment