I have decided that preschoolers are a lot like puppies. The more you exercise them, the better they behave. So, as a result, I've started taking the boys on evening walks after dinner. We've only done it a few times, but so far they have looked forward to going and get very excited. I make them wear their "running" shoes and glow belts, which are flipping adorable on them.
![]()
The distance of our walks has been right at a mile. Tonight's walk was interesting because it was more of a meandering than an actual walk. We walked down to the beach access and looked at the waves. Keep in mind that these photos were taken with my phone. It was a beautiful evening. I love watching the sun set over the mountains.
![]()
Because of the tsunami warning, the beach has been closed all day. They put these signs up whenever the weather gets too bad for people to get in the water.
![]()
While on our walk, the boys adopted two pet rocks, petted two dogs, saw a chicken, and played hide and go seek behind every tree they came across. We finished the evening off with a bath with the new pet rocks and a peaceful bed time.
your phone takes fabulous pictures, and I wish I could take a bath with a pet rock :)
ReplyDelete