About Me

My photo
Welcome to the world of twin preschoolers. Every day is an adventure! This blog is a way for me to share a little of what life is like with twin boys. The adventure never ends. On most days, they make me wonder what would happen if “babies drooled the world”! One thing I know for sure is they would win most of the battles! In an ideal world, I’d love to write children’s books. The title of this blog is obviously a play on words (If babies ruled the world). It came to me one day when I was wiping a drool covered face for probably the 100th time. I think it would be a fun title for a book. Maybe one day the boys’ adventures will inspire me to finally write that book. Until then, I’ll have fun wondering what truly would happen if babies drooled the world!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Pizza

The boys first school performance was a little show they put on for us when we were invited to come to the school to have pumpkin pie in honor of Thanksgiving. As the parents entered, they had circle time and sang a little song. I wasn't familiar with the song, but it had something to do with identifying parts of the body and the words "wiggle wiggle wiggle." Brody was all about the singing, while Luke decided to sit in his teacher's lap. I can already tell he's going to be the kind of kid who has the teacher wrapped around his little finger.

This is the look on Brody's face when he realized I was in the classroom. He walked over and gave me a big hug!
This is the look on Luke's face when he saw me. He promptly turned around and hopped up into Ms. Vera's lap.


I tried to get shots of them singing the song, and this was the best I could do. Brody was far more in to the whole singing thing than Luke was. Luke was content to sit in the teacher's lap and suck his thumb.

After the song, we joined the kids for pumpkin pie, which neither of them cared for. Because of it's shape, Brody assumed it was pizza and was very upset when he realized it wasn't. He got very upset over the pizza/pumpkin pie confusion, and I almost took both of them home early. However, when I asked him if he wanted to stay or come home with mommy, he very quickly decided he wanted to stay in school. Let's hope their love of school is something that stays with them for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment