The boys started preschool on Monday, the same day they turned three! They will be going to preschool three days a week for four hours each day. It was an exciting day for all three of us! I had been building school up over the past few weeks as a way to get them to use the potty. They have done a fabulous job in that department and by all accounts are ready for preschool. We are going to have to figure out nap time on school days because I had to wake them up in order to get them there on time. As the picture below shows, they weren't too happy about being awoken and then having their picture taken. However, it's like all things--it will work itself out. Once they got to the school, they were both very excited and actually ran to the classroom. As I was leaving the room, Luke looked at the teacher and said, "It's ok, my mommy will be right back." I picked them up about a half hour early, and other than Brody being grumpy from a fall on the playground, they were fantastic. I look forward to what they will be able to learn from the social interaction with other children. Oh--and I am really looking forward to a little bit of alone time each week too:-)
Sweet, sweet boys holding hands on the way in to school.
Running to the classroom.
Waving bye to mommy!
Brody oblivious to the fact I'm still in the room.
Luke making himself at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment