About Me

My photo
Welcome to the world of twin preschoolers. Every day is an adventure! This blog is a way for me to share a little of what life is like with twin boys. The adventure never ends. On most days, they make me wonder what would happen if “babies drooled the world”! One thing I know for sure is they would win most of the battles! In an ideal world, I’d love to write children’s books. The title of this blog is obviously a play on words (If babies ruled the world). It came to me one day when I was wiping a drool covered face for probably the 100th time. I think it would be a fun title for a book. Maybe one day the boys’ adventures will inspire me to finally write that book. Until then, I’ll have fun wondering what truly would happen if babies drooled the world!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Going to the chapel....

Tom and I had our marriage blessed today in preparation for our confirmation on the 22nd. We had a very small ceremony with a few friends and the boys at St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Kailua. The ceremony was actually held in the day chapel, which is a smaller chapel to the side of the main church area. While it was an overcast day, it was still a beautiful one to renew our vows and have our marriage blessed. It was emotional for me to see the blessing of the rings. Father Steve sprinkled them with holy water before giving them to us. Tom used his original ring, and I used an anniversary band we got in honor of our 10th anniversary and the boys' birth. We now have two anniversaries, which means I have a fifty/fifty chance of Tom being home for our anniversary! Enjoy the photos...
The bride and groom
Brody and his KACHOW face!
CHEESE!

The ceremony was held in the day chapel at the church.
The look of love...
Blessing of the rings.
The boys getting in on the action.
Handsome!
Exchanging rings.

Brotherly love...
We found a Hawaiian marriage certificate. It's beautiful. I can't wait to get it framed.
Me, Tom, and Father Steve
Pete and Susan stood in for us as our witnesses.
I love this picture of me and Brody. So sweet!
Great family photo!
The Gadds, the Revors and our confirmation teacher, Steve.
The Gadds, the Revors, and Megan

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deanna and Tom! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We redid our vows in Hawaii when Suzy got married.
    Great pictures.... beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete