About Me

My photo
Welcome to the world of twin preschoolers. Every day is an adventure! This blog is a way for me to share a little of what life is like with twin boys. The adventure never ends. On most days, they make me wonder what would happen if “babies drooled the world”! One thing I know for sure is they would win most of the battles! In an ideal world, I’d love to write children’s books. The title of this blog is obviously a play on words (If babies ruled the world). It came to me one day when I was wiping a drool covered face for probably the 100th time. I think it would be a fun title for a book. Maybe one day the boys’ adventures will inspire me to finally write that book. Until then, I’ll have fun wondering what truly would happen if babies drooled the world!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Ok--so I know I’m a little late posting Easter pictures, but it’s better late than never! As much as I have tried to stay on top of the blog, it seems the daily ins and outs of life with the boys wear me down. Most of the time the only time I have to blog is at the end of the day, and, quite frankly, I’m tired! So, here are the pictures from Easter.

IMG_5511.uSTP138EeHkG.jpg
As much as the Star Wars sound effects drive me crazy, it was nice of the Easter Bunny to bring them Easter baskets they would love.
IMG_5517.l36nwU9jte1X.jpg
Checking out the loot!
IMG_5521.JaMYBV9k4bFk.jpg
IMG_5523.j8p5l4tDNGdC.jpg
Lollipops for all my friends...
IMG_5528.cyOlL8S52Rgs.jpg
IMG_5533.yfabApPoLZcQ.jpg
IMG_5536.mI4e0CEOejBU.jpg
This was the best picture I could get of them before heading off to church. Gotta love their fake picture smiles!
IMG_5558.HJMWVks0ubd8.jpg
We went to a friends’ house instead of going out for brunch. It was wonderful to spend the day with good friends. We had an egg hunt in their backyard with lots of well-hidden eggs.
IMG_5563.hRXvZ1PbHDrX.jpg
IMG_5591.r9lLUfvk03B7.jpg
IMG_5597.L2O0l8PwsHgQ.jpg
Brody and I decided to take some of the eggs and use them creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment