About Me

My photo
Welcome to the world of twin preschoolers. Every day is an adventure! This blog is a way for me to share a little of what life is like with twin boys. The adventure never ends. On most days, they make me wonder what would happen if “babies drooled the world”! One thing I know for sure is they would win most of the battles! In an ideal world, I’d love to write children’s books. The title of this blog is obviously a play on words (If babies ruled the world). It came to me one day when I was wiping a drool covered face for probably the 100th time. I think it would be a fun title for a book. Maybe one day the boys’ adventures will inspire me to finally write that book. Until then, I’ll have fun wondering what truly would happen if babies drooled the world!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Today we started off Easter weekend at the squadron Easter egg hunt! The boys were thrilled with the balloon makers, the bouncy house, and the candy. I always have the best intentions of taking pictures, but somehow I seem to get side tracked when it comes to dealing with the camera and running after the boys. Today was no exception. And, to make matters worse, I didn’t have the setting right on my camera, so many of the pictures are very grainy. However, we had a good afternoon and enjoyed spending time out with the kiddos and the squadron folks.
IMG_5462.az1oQFl0KzmU.jpg​
The balloon makers were a big hit. However, it took no less than six different versions of the sword to keep the boys entertained because the minute the touched the grass they popped! Seconds after this shot was taken, Luke popped the sword and then was on the ground in hysterics.
IMG_5464.aCeHTUKatSLv.jpg​
This is what you get when you ask Luke to smile for the camera.
IMG_5465.JsDqb5bQ9EwT.jpg​
A little better. Still, it’s a cheesy grin.
IMG_5472.EcySOuAtyqyJ.jpg​
I swear this boy has some of the sweetest looks!
IMG_5480.cNrRRs54vuPS.jpg​
Notice the look of concern on Brody’s face. He did not care for the Easter Bunny one bit. I think terrified pretty much sums it up. At one point when the boys were in the bouncy house, the Easter Bunny decided to try to get in the bouncy house with them. Well, I thought Brody was going to crawl out of his skin. He could not get out of there fast enough!
IMG_5482.4VsWqB9mFYg3.jpg​
Still very concerned about the bunny popping back up.
IMG_5490.bNQtszilrGgz.jpg​
Searching for eggs in the grass...
IMG_5491.mImYk9kue7sg.jpg​
Seems Luke may have gotten the egg before Brody. He looks a little upset here.
IMG_5492.Ocxu0ZJMsmxe.jpg​
Luke in action running after an egg.

IMG_5494.ECgWKih4BvVn.jpg​
Scoping out the scene....

IMG_5496.lnXFUIzgRAPS.jpg​
Stopping for a photo op with Daddy... This could have been a good picture if I had the settings correct and if there hadn’t been some chic in the background. I tried to blur her out, but you can totally still see something behind Luke’s head. Master photo retoucher I am not!
IMG_5497.uyjRzjoUHLgq.jpg​
Brody has his eye on the prize!
IMG_5498.zuvB7TOPNhui.jpg​
Score!
IMG_5499.rXYZwXYfDXCs.jpg​
Ha! I beat you Luke!
IMG_5502.YDSwAROKIjQt.jpg​
Our work here is done. No pictures please.
IMG_5509.vxIdlOw9tc9o.jpg​
They had some Ugly Angel tattoos for the little kids. Luke thought he was just the coolest thing with his tattoo. Look how proud he is! He would not let me wash it off in the bath tub. Seems I might have to find a way to steal a few of those to keep around the house!
IMG_5510.kS1KgcIA4ysH.jpg​
He’s one cute Ugly Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment