Luke has to wear his sunglasses because according to him, pilots wear sunglasses. Because, you know, if a pilot has it, he needs it too. I have a feeling he's going to be a total gadget guy like someone else I know.
Brody likes to wear his sunglasses on his head like mommy and daddy.
I was trying to get Luke to wave at the camera. This makes me laugh because it's as if he's saying, "just one minute please, I'm busy."
I have no doubt that one day he will be running the place.
This is teamwork at it's finest. While it looks like they are solving the problems of the world, they wanted to play with the computer and the phone but couldn't really get either one to work!
And here you have it, a boy who wants to be like his daddy and a boy who wants to be with his daddy (look closely in the background). According to Luke, that is his helmet. He knows where daddy keeps it and goes straight to it whenever we are in the office. Brody, on the other hand, wants to sit in the chairs and swirl around and figure out a way to get in the candy on the table.
After spending a little time up at the squadron, we went and walked out on the pier at the marina. While the boys have no idea what fishing is, they all of a sudden wanted to go fishing because everyone else was fishing. Fickle fickle boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment